At Cera we are looking for people who would like to become a Care Assistant in the Northampton area. We can train you with all the skills you need to succeed so we are simply looking for compassionate and friendly people who take pride and reward in helping others. By joining Cera, you will be part of the only home care company in the UK who is developing market leading technology to improve the lives of those we care for.
We have part time, full time and flexible hour positions available.
We have roles available in
The role of a Professional Care Assistant
As a Care Assistant you will be delivering quality personal care to each of our service users, your daily tasks will include supporting them with washing, dressing, eating and maintaining their hygiene, as well as ensuring they have emotional support and companionship. This will see you providing care, warmth and kindness to help make a difference.
What can we offer?
• FREE DBS Checks
• Professional Uniform
• Pay rates start from £9.20 – that’s the equivalent of £19,344 annual salary for full time positions.
• Mileage Paid
• 3% Company Pension Scheme
• Paid assessment day training
• Up to £200 retention bonus
• A work phone and app to automate admin tasks and provide support
• Apprenticeship or Vocational Qualifications